Monday, April 21, 2008
How Quickly Things Change
So yesterday I was so spiritual all day; then my husband got home. Oh my!!! I was screaming and yelling and cussing. ( I am just a bit stressed, and apparently ANGRY that we are moving). Yesterday I was like "Yes, I am excited about what God will do in NJ" Last night I was like " I hate you for moving me to NJ; you are ruining my life". I suppose all I can really say is that isn't it great that we can screw up constantly and our Father still loves us and longs for our relationship. It still amazes me how fast things can go down hill. Sometimes I am like a teenage child. Maybe this is why I relate so well to teenagers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen. All the mess ups in the world can't change our Father's love! He knew @ the beginning of time that you would slip yesterday (AS WE ALL DO!). Just repent, and pray for purity in speech and heart....to be BLAMELESS! :) Satan's plan is to use us as women against our husbands! That is his crafty tool. Whether it is dumping on them as soon as they walk in the door about our bad day, or tearing them down with our words. Just be aware of the attack from the enemy. Protect your marriage. You will need one another ;)
"Take every thought captive to make it obedient to Christ" -2 cor 10:5
This is NOT an easy change. It seems devastating. I don't know what I would do if my husband told me we were moving!!! But what is sweet about a trial? the opportunity to depend on Christ alone. That communion in a trial is so sweet. I am praying for you, girl!
Colossians 1:9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[a] to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
AMEN!!!
Post a Comment